Llan Dragons set an action plan for the school year to:
- Continue plans for phase 2 of the sensory and wildlife garden, including seeking donations from local and national companies.
- Hold an annual Healthy Eating Bake Off competition and follow-up cake stall event to raise funds.
- Host Bike It events within the school to encourage children to travel by means other than a car when possible.
- Continue to support recycling projects within the school.
- Review water wastage in the school and arrange a visit from Welsh Water team to complete school survey, and pupil workshops.
- Organise a trial of pop-up after schools clubs, including children from Reception and Years 1 and 2.
All of our plans are under way. Look at our Pop-Up clubs page for more details...